Monday, April 09, 2007

Swinging

We recently took Harper to the park to swing. This was her first swinging experience and we had talked it up a great deal. As you can tell from the picture below, at first she was not so impressed.

This is so not a big deal, Mom & Dad. This is barely more
entertaining than my over-played Excersaucer.


What the...



Oh good grief! That was terrific. Once I realized you two hadn't
completely lost your minds, I really enjoyed that! Again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper swing like a pendulum do...happy Easter Feaster.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. That second picture just makes me want to grab her and hold her.

Anonymous said...

This has got to be by far my favorite posting!!! Love her expressions!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Just love the way she wrinkles her little nose!!!!!! Her expressions display such personality.
Hard to believe she's almost a year!!!!!.....and walking soon.
Can't wait to get our hands on her!!