Sunday, November 19, 2006

So grown up















Something has happened. Harper has grown up. As you can see, she uses a highchair with the skill of a child twice her age. She sits up on her own. She giggles at Carmine. She is ticklish on her belly and under her arms. She flips through books as if she is reading! She even ALMOST sleeps through the night (thank you, thank you, thank you). Oh, and she loves carrots.
I can't believe my little little baby is a little girl. It sure is fun. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious...and I would take kisses from her just like she is here.

Anonymous said...

Harper is growing up! I hope we get to see her soon. I'll try to round up a man to play the guitar for her if you bring her to SC!
Hope you all have a safe & happy trip at Thanksgiving and I'll look forward to seeing pictures of Harper and all of her friends. Oh, and pictures of Harper's parents, too!

Love to all,
Aunt Susan