Sunday, March 16, 2008

Odds and Ends

Hey. Hope the Ides of March treated everyone well and that spring wherever you are is lacing up its new sneakers and putting its bulky sweaters away. Things in Harpertown are going swimmingly. And actually, when spring finally does get its act together, Harper herself will be going swimmingly. Stay tuned for what promise to be entertaining tales of the newly amphibian Phillips.

No real theme to this collection of shots, just some assorted pics to flip through while you're waiting on the mercury to rise. Enjoy.

Oh -- and while we hope to blow your mind with a video soon, I would like to let you know that Harper now counts to 12.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetness abounds - except for that last one. Tell me that is NOT Carmine with a new haircut. xo Nonnie

Katy said...

Is that a ferrit? It's freaking me out.

And wow! I love that picture of Harper playing the drums. She looks like a natural. I'd love to hear what kind of beats she came up with. I'm sure they're awesome.

We miss y'all and hope to see you soon. xoxo!