Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little Miss M.


We are emerging from the fog. I got three straight hours of sleep last night and things are really looking up. (The three hours of sleep are because of an amazing product called the Miracle Blanket. It looks like a pink straight jacket but no new parents should be without one. I could not possibly be more serious about this.)

Little Margot is an amazingly sweet baby. She really only cries when she's hungry...did I mention she's a VERY hungry baby? The great news is that the minute I begin to feed her she's back to being her dreamboat self. I think we're going to keep her.

Welcome to the family, Margot. We're finally complete.

1 comment:

The Nugents said...

yeah, we alternated two miracle blankets that both ended up being ripped and worn out. could not have survived without them.