Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy first six weeks of life to Margot!

Update from the Phillies...

1) Margot is now 6 wonderful weeks old. Her new tricks include the following: kicking her feet wildly, smiling and cooing, stealing hearts, hiccups and holding her head up with the skill and grace of an 8 week old. Yes, she too is advanced well beyond her weeks.

2) Harper is a great big sister. She has only asked me once if I thought Margot would like to be stuffed into the toilet. (Of course I told her no and she seemed fine with that.)

Much to Harper's great delight, she started ballet lessons. Harper "dancing" in her leotard and leather ballet slippers is hands down one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. Pictures forthcoming.

3) Sleep factor...low but improving.

4) Happiness and gratefulness factor...very high.

We are settling into our family of four very nicely. And now for what you're really wanting...


Sweet little Margot

Best attempt at capturing a smile


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I cannot wait until I see little Miss Harper in her ballet frock! And, those boots & that hat look just as cute as I thought they would. Love you all, Aunt Sue Sue

the Pipers of Warren said...

They are beautiful. Do you think you'll let me hold Margot when we're there?