Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tiny Dancer

It's true what you've been hearing on the streets: There was a dance recital. And yes, there is footage. But I used a video "tape" -- a rarity, I know -- and haven't taken the time to figure out how to get that tape translated into ones and zeroes so you can all enjoy them here. In the meantime, here are some still shots from the "recital."

The routine was pretty rudimentary (mostly for the other kids, of course): raise your arms, touch the floor, wiggle. But you-know-who really nailed it.

If you want to see the full-length video, come visit. There are three screenings daily.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Harper is so talented and beautiful. I feel like Paula A. (minus the drugs); I can't find the correct words! Looking forward to the video!

The Nugents said...

I think we all know that i know a little something about dancing. I reserve my simon cowell review for the video.

- John

Katy said...

Based on these precious stills, I am DYING to see the video. We must get in the car and drive there immediately! I'm on my way...

Anonymous said...

We get that you are busy. We get that you are tired. But, you need to get this .... we need new picture! I'm tired of waiting on the video, so just put some shots of the vacation up, anything! Please!!!